Who is my Gas/Electric/Council Tax/Water Supplier?

Please ensure your name(s) is/are registered with the relevant authorises for gas, electric, council tax and water rates asap if this is not done.

You will need to alert your suppliers that you are living in your property.

In order to find out who your current supplier is, we advise you look online (see the link below) to help you notify the relevant companies. They may ask when you’re tenancy agreement commenced, and for your meter readings.

You can find out who your gas and electric supplier is via the link below

Yo can register for council tax via he link below

You can register for water via the link below